Holloway’s Sargent RV Park is located in Sargent, Texas!
Sargent, Texas is known for its fishing, boating, bird watching, hunting, and water sports, offering great fun for the whole family. Holloway’s Sargent RV Park is located at 399 County Road 201 and is the newest RV Park in the community.
Only 1 mile northwest of the Gulf of Mexico, east of Matagorda Bay, and near the Intracoastal Waterway, local favorites include Redfish, Speckled Trout, Flounder, Blue Crab and shrimp. We are just minutes away from local shopping making it handy to pick up supplies. Below we’ve listed our amenities. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Our amenities include:
• 24 hour Video Monitoring
• Covered Fish Cleaning
• Lighted Fishing Pier
• Drive up Boat Dock for Property access
• Additional overflow Parking
• Large Concrete sites
• Drive thru slots for big rigs
• Minutes from Beach by Vehicle
• Minutes from Matagorda Bay by Boat
• Public Boat Ramps minutes away
• Large grill at Pier for reservation at Dock (FCFS)
• Individual BBQ Grills at each Site
• On-Site garbage Pick-up
• Sewer and Water at all Sites
• 20/30/50 amp Service at all Sites
• Restrooms, showers and wifi
• Twice the Ice – Ice House America